- This agreement establishes the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “T&C”) for the contractual relationship between Betcook.com (hereinafter “Betcook”, “we”, “us”) and any person registering with Betcook, may it be an Affiliate/Agent or a direct customer/individual player (hereinafter “The User”, “You”).
- Each User is required to accept these T&C when registering for an account with Betcook and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
- The contractual relationship between the registered User and Betcook is governed by and construed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of dispute between the English version of the T&C and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail. Any other information on this website or Affiliate websites may be presented in several other languages, but is for information purposes only.
- You are recommended to print a copy of these T&C for your records and store them in an accessible place.
- You must be at least 18 years old. Underage entries are void.
- Residents in jurisdictions that prohibit online gambling can NOT register as Users with Betcook.
- Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted. The same applies to entries made in breach or non-compliance with these T&C.
- Betcook accepts no liability for failed bets or predictions as these are events controlled by nature.
- In order to open an account with Betcook, the prospective User must correctly fill in the registration form on the website and read and accept the T&C as found on the website (www.Betcook.com, www.Betcook.ru). During the registration the User must provide Betcook with his/her correct full name, address and e-mail. The User agrees to update this information should there be any changes to their personal data provided.
- Betcook may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account.
- Betcook reserves the right to close Your account and to refund to you the available balance at its absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- During the registration process the User will be able to choose his username and password. The password may be changed by the User at any time. The User must keep the username and password secret at all times.
- Betcook reserves the right to exclude new entrants to its services, promotions, community forums, events and from the use of its website at any time, particularly if Betcook has evidence that an entrant has tried to register by using more than one username or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity, such as, but not limited to, money laundering and identity theft.
- Betcook retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its Users.
- Affiliates to the Betcook products, services and deals shall be responsible for their sub-affiliates and clients (direct users) and shall be invoiced in case of any negative revenues, chargebacks, overpayments or back payments generated through them.
- The decision of HKK in relation to any dispute shall be final and subject to our final ruling.
CHANGES TO THE T&C
- The T&C may be changed from time to time for a number of reasons which include without limitation commercial reasons, compliance with laws or regulations, instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body, or for customer service reasons.
- Any changes will be communicated to the User through the following methods:
- Email (to the email address You have previously supplied to us) via the Betcook newsletter and A notice on the Website.
- Changes apply with immediate effect after publication.
- If You continue to use the products/services of Betcook and/or Your account after notification, You shall, from such time, be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by the new T&C including any additions, removals or substitutions.
- If any change is unacceptable to You, You may either cease using our products/services and/or close Your account.
SUSPENSION AND CLOSURE OF ACCOUNTS
- Betcook reserves the right to suspend or close Your account at any time and for any reason, included but not limited to the circumstances set out in these T&C.
- User accounts my especially be closed by us at any time, if we suspect that You are engaging in prohibited or detrimental practices, such as, but not limited to, collusion, cheating, fraud, criminal activity or any action in bad faith or that is detrimental to the conduct of our business.
- Where You are in breach of the T&C, we may, prior to any suspension or termination of Your account, notify You (using Your provided contact details) that You are in breach, requiring You to stop the relevant act or failure to act, and/or requiring You to put right an act or fault on Your part.
- Irrespective of whether we suspend or terminate an account, we may decide to cancel and void any outstanding bets at our absolute discretion where there is a technological failure or where You have breached any T&C in this agreement.
- Upon the suspension of Your account for any reason: no activity shall be permitted
- Upon closure of Your account due to breach of these T&C: All benefits or services owed will be void and forfeited by You. Betcook reserves the right to withhold the funds in Your account from You pending the determination of any investigation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Betcook owns all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights (including copyrights in software), database rights, trademarks, domain names, know-how and any other rights connected to its products and services or software necessary to use these. All intellectual property rights created and/or deriving out of this Agreement, including but not limited to, advertising material, banners and New Customers data, shall be or become the sole property of Betcook.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Betcook website or services grant You interest in any intellectual property rights owned by us or any third party.
- You must not, nor must You allow any other person to copy, store, publish, rent, license, sell, distribute, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with the website, any part of it including any copyright, patent, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the website, any proprietary software compromising the website and/or any software made available for download without our express prior written consent.
- Betcook is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
- Betcook is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the Betcook website.
- Betcook is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services.
- Betcook does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a User or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the Betcook website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- Should You have any questions, please send an e-mail to our customer service at [email protected]
- Should you feel dissatisfied with the quality or our product/service, please also send an e-mail at [email protected] We will endeavor to tackle complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The English text of these T&C shall the only authentic and binding version, even if the text shall be translated into other languages. The headings to these T&C shall not affect its interpretation.
- In the event that any provision of these T&C is deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability
- Betcook is committed to provide betting predictions particularly football predictions.
- Our main goal is to equip our members with content and knowledge that allows them to become successful in sports betting. In addition, we also want to keep you entertained.